 Off-Topic / Debate / 20496
Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:51:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Spencer Nowak writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper writes:

But I swear, It's the last time I'll insult you on Lugnet.  It's pointless
to insult a person such as you, so I'll shut up.  I wish you would do the
same too, but I know you desire to reck havoc is greater than your wisdom
and that you will continue to feed Lugnet with pro-war, pro-racism articles.

Terry

Hellooooo??
This is .DEBATE!
Debate-A formal contest of argumentation in which two opposing teams defend
and attack a given proposition.
Notice there is nothing about attacking the other person, just their idea.
If we didnt all have oppsoing views, what would be the point of this forum?
And btw..its *wreak* havoc

There is a difference between debate and propaganda.  What he does is not
debate.

I told you gus my English was far from being perfect!  Wreak Havoc...  thx
for the information.

Terry

Ah, but Terry, you seem to be swayed by separatist propaganda.  It seems,
and maybe it's your 'english being far from perfect', that propaganda and
hatred towards anything that isn't what *you* believe is all you go on
about.  It comes thru loud and clear.  But I was much like that when I first
started debating as well--the evolution fiasco many moons ago comes to mind.

So live and learn.

Dave K