 Off-Topic / Debate / 20394
Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 03:38:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper writes:

Larry, mind your own business, will you?

I'll repeat, I suggest you stop baiting people.

If you (and others, some of whom have already been warned about it, and
recently, too) continue to do so, you continue to make off-topic.debate a
much less pleasant place.

And that's as much "my business" as it is anyone else's.

Who are you to tell me this?  I'm only telling one stupid person that posts
racist and hateful stuff here on Lugnet that what he posts is stupid.  If
you endore his attitude, if you endorse what he says, it should be you who
should be warned about your act here.

All my posts are about peace and tolerance of other countries, USA included.
If some people are to get away with messages that prone violence, hatred,
racism, discrimination, I feel obligated to react against it.

So, Larry, I'll say it again.  You are either in favor of hatred or against
it.  If against, I suggest you start helping me and tell one particular
individual that he should stop posting links to dumb articles.

If I were in any positionof authority, I would have never said a thing and
this person would have received a private email right away asking him to
stop it.  I hope this is what the people that have the autorithy will do
about this person.  I can not tolerate racism to be allowed here.  Haing no
power, I do what I can to prevent it.

Terry