 Off-Topic / Debate / 20396
Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 03:45:16 GMT

That as Europe becomes more and more influenced politically by Muslims, the
rift between the US and Europe will only widen.  The day is coming when >modern,
secular European nations are going to find themselves dominated by indigenous
Muslims who follow a religion that has yet to pass through enlightenment.

Ah!  There it is!  The proven fact that you are a racist.  What?  You think
your religion is enlightened?  Can you tell us which religions have passed
the JohnNeal test of Enlightenment?  Please, show the world the greatness of
your prejudices!

Terry