 Off-Topic / Debate / 20389
Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 03:16:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper writes:

I'd much rather not be involved in this debate.  I try to stay away from it,
but when I read such stupid material as what you submit here, I can't help
it, I must say out loud what most think silently of you.

Try harder.  You speak for fewer than you suppose.  Besides, they can speak for
themselves.

JOHN

And they do.  Don't you realize that MANY people are against your point of
views?  Don't you get the fact that your hatred and racism is not approved
by most of people here?  The only person I recall insulting in my whole
Lugnet life is you.  You are the only person who has proven time and again
that you truly don't deserve my respect.  So when you post those stupid
articles calling for a religious war against Muslims, I can't help but feel
obligated to tell everyone how stupid I think you are.

But I swear, It's the last time I'll insult you on Lugnet.  It's pointless
to insult a person such as you, so I'll shut up.  I wish you would do the
same too, but I know you desire to reck havoc is greater than your wisdom
and that you will continue to feed Lugnet with pro-war, pro-racism articles.

Terry