 Off-Topic / Debate / 20392
Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 03:31:13 GMT

And that's as much "my business" as it is anyone else's.

In countless ways you have lost this right, Lar.  You rarely listen to
anything anyone else may have to say about anything. And that fact has been
amply shown in this forum.

-- Hop-Frog