 Off-Topic / Debate / 20374
Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 20:27:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper writes:

John johm john... When will you realize that the ridicule here is you ?

Why should we read the whole article to realize it's stupid altogether?

You are ignorant.

Here's the thing, Terry.  You are certainly entitled to your opinion and to
express it.  I merely questioned the wisdom of your public criticism of
something you hadn't fully investigated, or to call something patently stupid
without any attempt at justification.

Here's another thing.  This NG (to me anyway) is a place to exchange and debate
*ideas*.  There certainly wouldn't be much debate if we all agreed on all of
the views presented here.  Your ad hominem attacks are particularily uncivil
and unwelcome here (although enlightening).

JOHN