 Off-Topic / Debate / 20411
Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 19:17:50 GMT

Pot, kettle.  You are probably the most uncivil individual in this NG.

Perhaps, but you have yet to counter many of my claims with anything like a
fact or anything like authority.  Like I said, I need more than lame
right-wing excuses or justifications out of some moldy old book.  Show me
with the use of facts how we don't have some crazy neo-conservative empire
in the works and I just may listen to you.  Believe me, I want to be wrong
about the direction the country is taking -- but I am almost positive I am
right instead.

Anyway -- bring it, or shut it.

-- Hop-Frog