 Off-Topic / Debate / 20422
Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 04:49:06 GMT

I think I like where Dave! is going with this stuff -- and again, this
liberal stance doesn't respect parties: w oppose corruption, cronyism, and
stupidity in  matters domestic and foreign irrespective of which party is
involved. Right now, we are busy criticizing a Republican president. We
might just as easily have been attacking the whacked out censorship agenda
of Tipper Gore if things had gone differently.

Some of you others that beat the party drums aren't thinking deeply enough
about MANY issues in my not so humble opinion.

-- Hop-Frog