 Off-Topic / Debate / 10862
Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:02:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes:

Perhaps you'd be doing yourself a favor by not responding to my posts. I'm
not out to pester or harass you. Just know that every time you stick in to
challenge me, I'm not giving an inch.

Thanks for that clarification.

Rephrasing it, what I see you saying is that you're never wrong about
anything, or at least never willing to admit it, and that you never misstate
anything, or at least never see any need to ever correct anything you say.
Is that a correct statement?

In that case, you are absolutely correct, I would do myself a favor by not
responding to your posts. But I'd broaden that to say that *everyone* would
do themselves a favor by not responding to your posts.

This is off-topic.debate, not off-topic.diatribe.

++Lar