 Castle / 9440
Re: Misnomer: we are all Lego collectors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:40:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:
Hey if you're going to pick a field where people are encouraged to 'buy >them all,' you should have picked Pokemon...

Ohhh Kaayy...Pokémon but no castle here. Really needs to move to .debate
(sorry to police, but GEEZ! Pokémon?)

Matt (trying again)