 Off-Topic / Debate / 10815
Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 21:08:32 GMT

Thanks Bruce, it's better to understand each other....right on.

Eric

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Sophie writes:
Hey that's cool Bruce, I got a little out of hand, I re-read the thread and
I hear where your comming from, I ussually don't get like that on Lugnet, sorry.

You rasied some good points, I hope people can appreciate this as I did.

I'm 30, so I feel strongly about a few things, but nothing that I need to
step on anyones shoes...I take all that stuff back, cause in the end I did
relate to what you were saying....

Most of all, my Creations are only for themselves and they were never
intended to give or get leverage in any discussion. For that I feel a little
ashamed.

These issues are important, it's cool we get to talk about it here.

Sincerly,
Eric

Alright, a little overzealous, but I can live with that.  We be cool then.

Bruce