 Off-Topic / Debate / 10783
Re: Misnomer: we are all Lego collectors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 22:20:29 GMT

Aww excellent were on the same page. Keeping what we like as "LegoHeads"
from being branded is one thing and it's good. I think Also, LD has to focus
on what it percieves as a selling base. So all peoples are going to be
fragmented and assingned in the end.

Man, now I gotta go and read the whole darn thread so I can know if I know
what I'm talking about. (!!!!)

Ugh,,,,,,,,Eric

(thanks)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Sophie writes:
Thanks for the effort, but this is part of Lugnet's problem. We don't need
to be so specific, we don't need to define ourselves. We know what we do.
Let's be careful not allow a post to begin making us go crazy. Were into
Lego. Period. You want to go and get a dictionary....well your missing the
point.

BINGO! My post here: http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=10773
attempts to de-bunk the whole issue in the first place. Lets NOT be branded
anything, if we can help it.

BTW the dictionary thing was not aimed at you Mathew, but thanks for getting
us an official entry.

Not a prob' Eric, Just keeping my title intact. 8?)

Remember people outside our Forum brought this up, let's not grill each
other about what "They" ment.....

Ok?

Ok!

Matt