 Off-Topic / Debate / 10808
Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes:
I'm making assumptions of course, but my point is
that it goes both ways, though I side with the builders.

Why *side* with either?

Why are there sides *at all* for that matter?

That is what is baffling me. This isn't a territorial war, is it? Both
"sides" can "win", can't they?

I'm a builder AND a collector and there is nothing wrong with being both. I
have MISB sets I enjoy for their MISB-ness and other copies of the same sets
that I get down and play with on the rug.

This is a big tent. Welcome all who come, whatever their reason, as long as
it is without malice aforethought.

++Lar