 Off-Topic / Debate / 10806
Re: Misnomer: we are all Lego collectors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:58:58 GMT

----See below

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark Sandlin writes:
Eric Sophie at Legomaster@gobi.com wrote:

Nevermind, because you don't hold Lego in high regard.

Why do you say this? Because Bruce doesn't have the same opinion as you?
----I guess it bothered me that he said Lego isn't a good collectible, if
his opinion is different I guess I should'nt slam him, infact I do respect
his opinion.
It is a good collectable. Your not winning any admiration here by saying
that it's not.

Perhaps you have'nt seen my Creations.

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Legomaster

What do your creations have to do with the debate at hand?

----Ahhh nothing, I know it's wrong to do that.....sorry guys..

Also, your forgetting that every year additional sets are added or new theme
sets are added to the product line. So sets go extinct. Making them
collectable. Pieces have a rarity to them if you don't know that.....

It really bugs me that you over looked this and how you simplified what ever
the heck it was you were saying about sets and parts and making them from
others.

And I'm the Legomaster! where do you get off Questioning me!

Um, what?

----I really said this to make me laugh, I oughta be more carefull.

I want to see pix of what you made!

What does this have to do with anything? How does one person's creations and
the complexity thereof validate their opinion on an unrelated issue?

----True, It really dos'nt matter.

And trust me that's about as rough as I have ever gotten on Lugnet ever.

I sincerely hope this is a case of stolen identity. This doesn't sound like
the usual post from Eric Sophie.

Your Right Mark, I guess I was in a bad mood yesterday, plus since were in
.off-topic debate.....I allowed myself a little too much lee-way.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

----Eric