 Off-Topic / Debate / 10785
Re: Misnomer: we are all Lego collectors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 22:26:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Sophie writes:
Man, now I gotta go and read the whole darn thread so I can know if I know
what I'm talking about. (!!!!)

Ugh,,,,,,,,Eric

You sound like your head is hurting about as much as mine...I'll get you a
cool washcloth if you'll fetch the asprin...8?)

Matt