 Marketplace / Shopping / *7639 (-100)
  S@H shipping

Has anyone received boxes from S@H that appear to have been kicked to their home, rather than shipped the traditional way? The last 2 boxes I received were crushed considerably, enough to cause damage to the sets inside. The first box came via USPS, (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New LEGO Outlet Store

(...) You can *get* LEGO signage if you're a retailer. European toy shops all feature it prominently. Doesn't mean you're LEGO owned. However... (...) Maybe this is branding on LEGO's part to avoid dilution of something else or to avoid stepping on (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Questions about backordering a set...

(...) I placed a $135 order and received $85 worth of it last week. They charged me the whole $10 shipping charge up front. When I received the rest of my order this week there was no additional shipping charge. Maggie C. (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Questions about backordering a set...

(...) I haven't actually gone back and looked at my orders, but I'be lately had the impression that when part of your order is backordered, you end up only ever getting charged for the shipping on the amount shipped initially. Hmm, couldn't find any (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Questions about backordering a set...

(...) When it ships, from what I can remember. (...) ONE charge. (...) Probably, since they can't have shipped it yet, since they don't have the sets yet. (...) If you CALL, I believe you can add on, but I don't know about online. -- | Tom Stangl, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego aircraft, and additional S@H stuff

(...) That must have been a surprise. Oh well. Maybe I'll get a used one from Dejan someday. <grin> And yes, I certainly am hoping that the Metroliner makes it into the Legend offering from S@H. That would be SO cool! Keep your fingers crossed. Play (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: New LEGO Outlet Store

(...) I'm not sure how these work. They have all the official signage of LEGO, but they also always seem to get their own name. It's almost like a McDonald's franchise or something. Their sign says "Bricks & Blocks Outlet" with a massive LEGO logo (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego aircraft, and additional S@H stuff

(...) I think it was a special offer for the club members (or anyone who used the club member offer number, c'est moi). Sweet eh? Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Lego aircraft, and additional S@H stuff

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Pierre Normandin writes: (snip) (...) deal!!! (...) substitute and said something about $16.99, which I thought sounded OK, but I never caught on that she was saying I got it at the Cloud Hopper price, because it was a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: New LEGO Outlet Store

(...) Yes, you're correct. I forgot about that. So all of my US$ prices should be lowered by 7%. Also, I forgot to mention the 3033 Blue Tubs were there at Cdn$24.99 (no taxes). So that would be US$17.81 with taxes and assuming you got the GST (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Questions about backordering a set...

(...) they place an authorization on your card now, but won't be charged until it ships. (...) just the shipping charge they tell you. (...) yeah, i suppose as long as the total cost stays within the dollar range of the shipping charge. (...) why do (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego aircraft, and additional S@H stuff

Hi, I can confirm that as well! Originally I had ordered 5 of 1808... boy was I surprised when it showed up and the box contained 5 2147 Dragon Fly's instead. I'm a little disappointed because I really like the 1808 set, but I wanted 2147 as well so (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Jurassic Park III Spotted

Both WalMart and TRU in Washington, PA had the JP3 Studio sets today. I picked up the Spinosaurus Attack set. I really like the dinosaur, and look forward to the other dino sets. This is also the first time I can recall a model kit including a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego aircraft, and additional S@H stuff

(...) Why only $2.50 for shipping? I too am a Lego Mania club member and the only time they offer discounted shipping is around Christmas. Is this offer a summer special of sorts? -R (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Questions about backordering a set...

Hey Y'all: Okay, so I backordered my lot of Guarded Inn sets...so far so good. 1. When will I actually be charged for this order -- today or when it ships? 2. If the totality of my order is sent in different parcels, will I be charged for shipping (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego aircraft, and additional S@H stuff

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Tim Strutt writes: (snip) (...) (snip) (...) Hi ! I've just call S@H Canada and took 3x the 2147. The *very, very nice* woman told me that, as a member of the Club, if I ask for the 1808 (sold out), they will ship me the 2147 as (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Lego aircraft, and additional S@H stuff

(...) Well, I was too late for the Cloud Hopper's. S@H is sold out. Hey Kevin, do you have an extra you'd be willing to part with? Anyways, as you mentioned, they have 2147 Dragon Fly available as a substitute, I think it was $16.99US. Not quite as (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: New LEGO Outlet Store

Is this an official outlet store, run by Lego? Or just a discount toy store specializing in Lego? If official Lego, I'm confused as to why it would have a name like "bricks and blocks". -Greg (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Jurassic Park III Spotted in New Jersey (USA)

(...) I spotted the same 2 sets in a Columbia, SC TRU today. I didn't buy any either though. A little information for the set guide: 1370 has 154 pieces and is named Raptor Rumble Studio 1371 has 178 pieces and is named Spinosaurus Attack Studio (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New LEGO Outlet Store

(...) Thanks for that heads up! I take it that includes GST and PST? IIRC, US citizens can file for a GST (but not PST) refund as long as their purchases meet certain minimums... ++Lar (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  New LEGO Outlet Store

G'day folks, This will be of particular interest to people in southwestern Ontario (Windsor, London), eastern Michigan (Detroit), and northwestern Ohio (Toledo). A LEGO Factory Outlet store has just recently opened near Windsor, Ontario. Woo-HOO! (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  US S@H Specials, Jun 06 - Jun 12, 2001

(URL) Tim and Tom's Adventure $ 7.99 $ 4.00 2593 Baby Mickey Stack'n'Learn $ 9.99 $ 5.00 2834 Meadow Sweets Home $39.99 $20.00 System 6799 Canyon Showdown $ 9.99 $ 8.00 6919 Planetary Prowler $39.99 $29.00 6977 Arachnoid Starbase $79.99 $40.00 6013 (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wanted: women's soccer set

(...) TRU is definately getting them, so if you haven't seen them there yet, you will eventually. My local TRU didn't have them on the shelf though; they had their own display stand, so you might need to hunt them down... HTH James (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wanted: women's soccer set

(...) I found them at the Kay-Bee Toys in Vallco Mall in Cupertino, but the price was $12.99, $3 more than retail. Russell (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wanted: women's soccer set

They've shown up at TRU here in Cleveland, and at Ames of all places. Troy William R Ward <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:m2snhe5fs9.fsf@...iew.com... (...) (URL) (formerly known as hermit@bayview.com) (...) --- (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wanted: women's soccer set

(...) Give 'em a little time and I'm sure they'll show up at your local TRU. I saw them at my TRU last weekend. I came very close to buying one too, but decided I'd rather give the Alpha Team stuff a try. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  20% off at bluelight.com

My AT&T Broadband (formerly TCI) cable bill came with a coupon for "$10 off any purchase of $50 or more" (not including tax or shipping charges), if you order from bluelight.com and enter the code "broadband" during checkout. They're pushing (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wanted: women's soccer set

(...) Shop at Home has them. ++Lar (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Wanted: women's soccer set

I've heard tell that there's a new set containing 6 female minifigs, for the Lego Soccer product line. I have been unable to see it in stores, and would very much like to get my hands on one. Where have they been found? I've checked the Toys-R-Us (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Jurassic Park III Spotted in New Jersey (USA)

Hi all, The message is what it says it is. I stopped at the plaza on NJ Route 18 southbound just after the Turnpike interchange to go to the Tuesday Morning there (and I found a bunch of little brown raft guys for $1.49 apiece, yay!), and I figured (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: TM: Why didn't I know about this sooner??

(...) That I did. --Bill. (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

FYI: (I suppose) this type of cheap bulk tubs were specifically developed for the US market because overthere they have legal clones to compete with. In Europe there are no (legal) clones, so we never got the bargain. So consider yourself lucky (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-Mart - 50% off clearance prices

The K-Mart around here is rarely a good source for Lego clearance items. They typically run at 25% off until Christmas when some items make a sudden jump back to regular price. They just don't seem to want to move clearance like the Walmarts do. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  8450 Cybermaster set availble at Georgia Outlet

The 8450 Mission set is available at the outlet.This set was only available in Europe and this may be your only chance to get it. The price is $59.99, and they have about 10 copies left. Shipping is $8.95 up to $100.00. They open at 10 am EDT (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Toys R Us & Meijer Report - South Bend, Indiana

To All, (FUT to MichLUG, loc's South Bend and Michigan) Well, I went on a little spree to pick up various items, and stopped by Toys R US in South Bend, Indiana, off of Grape Road (I just love that name). There LEGO section is really nice, they have (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Costco: Where's the LEGO?

I'm heading down to College Station for graduate school at Texas A&M this fall, please LMK if you guys are planning a layout or show in the future, I'd love to drive over and see it! Also, there are 2 Costcos in Houston, you can find them and their (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

Perhaps they shipped some of the remaining tubs to Australia in order to partially compensate us for a complete lack of anything bulk/interesting/useful like Shop@Home. Ha! Ha! I'll bet that K-Mart imported them themselves in order to rid themselves (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mike Petrucelli and Eric Kingsley were a bit sad about 3033 . . . Could I suggest, that if anyone feels upset or angry about the move to discontinue 3033, they write to Lego. I think that the points made by Mike Petrucelli and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

(...) Indeed - I had spotted that, but given that 3033 is about to be discontinued, it did not seem worth fussing over Lego's poor grasp of geography. (...) In the unquoted portion of the letter to me, he said he researched the matter in depth. For (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-Mart - 50% off clearance prices

(...) Others can probably confirm, but I've been watching the K-Marts in the Mid-Hudson Valley, NY to Harrisburg PA for awhile, and the clearance sales seem to be indepent "progressions". They seem to follow a standard reduction path (percentages), (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-Mart - 50% off clearance prices

(...) If it was chain-wide, it evidently expired yesterday, because my local one in Ohio wasn't doing it today (2 June) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

(...) Translation: "We like to promote the value of Mega Bloks when ever we can." (Quality doesn't matter in todays market to the average consumer, quantity is where it's at.) [snip] (...) accept (...) No actually 3033 is the only set that we don't (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TM: Why didn't I know about this sooner??

(...) Well now that you know, sign up for their mailing list at their checkout next time you are in, that way you'll get the flyer before the event and can scoop up even more great deals :^^) Mike (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lego aircraft

Hi, Well I managed to order 5 1808 Cloud Hopper yesterday morning - they were only 9.99 U.S. each with cheap shipping so my order was ~$59 U.S! The lady asked me for a code - I used 'sp501' - which turned out to be a U.S code, but she let me order (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

(...) Unfortunately it is looking more and more like my prophesy is going to come true. It really is to bad because I fear that those that don't know about S@H will see no source for getting plain old bricks and might stop buying as much LEGO. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

From what I understand the blue tub only shipped to stores during the spring, most stores have received their final stock of the 3033's by now. So you shouldn't have any trouble finding them in stores, but come fall most stores will probably be sold (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

(...) Just one min this set 3033 was and still is available in Australia, you know the country which is not part of the USA but that you can still get it in. This set is only in k-mart stores? don't know why ? So the bloke who wrote back to Eric (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Costco: Where's the LEGO?

I live in north Austin, up 183 near Oak Knoll. There is a Costco under construction on 183 between Braker and Duval. The one I visited was in Southlake, though, a DFW suburb. (Visiting family last weekend.) They were giving away 1 year memberships (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  K-Mart - 50% off clearance prices

I stopped in a local K-Mart last night and they were having a sale where all clearance items were 50% off of the clearance price. There wasn't much Lego left, and I don't know if this is chain wide or not, but I figured I would pass the info on. (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Costco: Where's the LEGO?

Lego usually shows up in Costco in July. Sometimes they have some good deals, sometimes only so-so. Rose "Naji Norder" <n.norder@computer.org> wrote in message news:GE9DH3.Fsy@lugnet.com... (...) not (...) where (...) a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

(...) I just got off the telephone with InterLand Customer Support. After a few layers of electronic menus I was able to speak with a representative that appeared to want to resolve the two issues I raised. [1] However, the assistance that I could (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

(...) I recently wrote to the Lego consumer services regarding the availability of Set 3033 (1200 bulk brick tubs) in the UK - wanted to find out whther 3033 would arriv in the UK, or not. I recieved a reply from the Global Consumer Service (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Costco: Where's the LEGO?

(...) Those items were available only through the website (costco.com). However, I believe they are all sold out and have been for some time. --Bill. (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Costco: Where's the LEGO?

(...) Well, this probably isn't terribly relevant but I've had the same experience with BJ's (I dunno how popular it is out west, but here in the northeast it's a big Costco competitor). They seem to have a very fluctuating toy section-- it moves (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Costco: Where's the LEGO?

Sorry, looks like they just removed the Arachnoid Starbase, while I was posting this... Dave (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Costco: Where's the LEGO?

(...) I'm not a member, however they still list items on (URL) The Lego Sea Scorpion, Celestial Stinger, Planetary Prowler and Arachnoid Starbase all list for $14.99 each on the site. I believe non-member can order for a 5% markup. Dave (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Costco: Where's the LEGO?

Where in Central Texas? I'm in Austin. Ron (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Costco: Where's the LEGO?

It would seem that they are mail order items - the local two in SoCal I can get to easily don't have any Lego either. They tend to only stock that kind of stuff somewhere early in the Christmas season. Bruce (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Costco: Where's the LEGO?

Greetings: I visited my first Costco this last weekend, as they are (slowly) making their way into central Texas. I was hoping to find a shelf filled with their latest clearance items as identified here in .shopping. However, not only did I find no (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tips On Getting More Confederate Soldiers

(...) I forgot to mention that the Max Villano head is perfect for a soldier. Max is one of the few mini-figs with an outright frown on their faces. He has a beard stubble and a scar on the right cheek. The eyes have cool arched eyebrows that are (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  I need many shorter wires and 9v light lamps

I am designing many RCX Controlled Train Projects, so I need a lot of shorter wire (12cm) and 9v light lamps, does anyone help me? I want to know except BrickBay, where can I buy them in cheaper price? Zhengrong (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

(...) Forking is EXACTLY the term I was thinking of. Ok, not exactly but close. ++Lar (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

(...) it appears that someone has succeded in 'forking' those three databases. The ones that were restored over back around the 18th (back to the ~11th), have now been reactivated (or whatever you call it). We have now gone back to the data (as of (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

"Bob" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GE6BDL.Gw6@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Oddly enough an order I had to cancel last week because it had no order detail now has the order detail restored. An order that had order detail (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

(...) support issues with hosted sites... appears to currently be unresolvable, from my machine at least... However they *do* have a toll free number, 800 589 5060. I'm not saying you SHOULD call it, mind you, but if you wanted to let them know how (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

(...) And when I go to look at the details of an order, many of them have this message: "Contents of Order #15xxx There is no detail information available for this order." I wonder if this is permanent? - Bob (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

Mmmmm...there also appears to be a problem with order confirmation emails. I think Larry was right with the idea that Interland is trying to force Dan's hand. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org GoB Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  More Brickbay Issues

After a brief outage this afternoon Brickbay is back up. That's the good news. The bad news is that the system appears to have lost feedback details for feedback given within the last week or so. Each user still has the correct feedback number but (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TM: Why didn't I know about this sooner??

I finally made it to a couple of the Tuesday Morning shops ... I can't wait to get home and start playing with my new acquisitions. I only wish that I'd known there were Tuesday Morning shops in my area earlier! --Bill. (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, May 30 - Jun 05, 2001

(...) ROTFL!! I'm won't even bother looking it up in the Guide, it's funnier not knowing! :] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  BOGO ZNAP sets at The Construction Site in Waltham, MA

I was in Waltham yesterday (we have an office on Trepelo Road) so I had to swing by the Construction Site ((URL) to see if they had anything of interest. If you have never been there, it is one of the coolest stores because all they sell are (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: bad, BAD NEWS!

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in news:3B154D5F.DD5C30...scape.com: lego is a segmented company, one hand does not know what the other hand is doing. product services is primarily the retail and customer services. they are not rereleasing (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: bad, BAD NEWS!

You need to read .direct, Brad Justus himself has said they WILL be releasing the Classic Sets. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support | Netscape Communications Corp | A division of AOL Time Warner | iPlanet Support - (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: bad, BAD NEWS!

Yes, that was something I was planning to do. I live in the UK, could you possibly tell me the e-mail address to contact them, just to get a 'second opinion'? Thanx in advance, (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.uk)

  US S@H Specials, May 30 - Jun 05, 2001

(URL) Stangl Duplo 2436 Tribal Village $34.99 $17.50 2831 Toadstool $ 9.99 $ 5.00 2077 Storage Bee $ 9.99 $ 4.00 2106 Scoop'n'Squirt Funpack $17.99 $ 9.00 System 3411 Blue Soccer Bus w/promo ball $19.99 $15.99 6125 Sea Sprint $ 3.99 $ 3.00 4217 (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Turaga Spotted in Michigan (was: Re: Bionicle Toa now in TRU)

(...) Absolutely. Expect them to be about two bucks a packet. But I don't know if they'll distribute them to general retail--they didn't with Slizer discs or the Roboriders equivalents. As to the subject matter: I spotted two of the Turaga in (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 7181 and 7191 prices?

(...) And go before Brickfest--after Brickfest, almost everything damaged in the whole store has been bought by, um, mysterious strangers. ;) Or better yet, come to Brickfest, so we can meet you! Anyways, Meijer (in the Midwest) has the 7181 for (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  60+ Rock Raiders Figures just added to my Brickbay shop

(URL) Everything's still 10% off. Thanks for looking, Justin (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Keep checking the K-Mart clearance aisle...

(...) This weekend in the regular Lego aisle I found a new batch of clearance items including: Trackmaster $10, Research Glider $3, Car Stunt Studio $15, & a few others. Jonathan (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Dacta (was Re: Help!!!!!!)

(...) ? I can order Dacta sets from their site just fine. I wonder what the details of this arrangement they (The Construction Site) have with TLG? Their prices and shipping costs are slightly better than Pitsco, by the way. Ed (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dacta)

  Re: Tuesday Morning after action report (was Re: Tuesday Morning Preview)

(...) All of these and more (but no subs) at a TM in Richmond, VA on Forest Hill Ave. I will check the other stores in the area this week. (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 7181 and 7191 prices?

If he's willing to make a big drive, I'd recommend going to the Lego Outlet store in Virginia (one state up) and asking, pretty please, if there are any damaged 7181s or 7191s in the back. If he's very polite and very lucky, he may score one at half (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bionicle Toa now in TRU

I think you can definately count on seeing these in stores. The masks are being marketed as the main collectability portion of the line. They would loose out on a lot of business if they do not put them in stores. Plus they have been available in (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Please don't go down Brickbay.....I'm trying to have a SALE here!

(URL) try again. Minifig Madness II. I still have many good minifigs from various themes available at my Brickbay store. (I'm trying to whittle down my collection to pay some debts.) Also a GREAT VARIETY of parts. Everything's MINT condition AND 10% (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 7181 and 7191 prices?

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:GE2MAr.FBL@lugnet.com... (...) Where in NC? I have not seen either of those sets at Wal-Mart of Target since the Christmas clearance season. Zany-Brainy or TRU are the only (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  7181 and 7191 prices?

G'day folks, A buddy of mine will be travelling State-side shortly, to NC. He's looking for a 7181 and a 7191. What are the best shopping deals now? Thanx, KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Keep checking the K-Mart clearance aisle...

Just FYI to keep checking K-Mart's clearance aisles (or items). I just found three 8002 Destroyer Droids in Hummelstown, PA for $12 each. Guess I'll check the other K-Marts in the area and on the way back to NY for other finds. Dave (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lugnet Community Set (was: Re: Promo set, why can't we have one made?)

This is a great idea. It would be fun to build a set knowing that everyone else was making one too. Rather than having to decide whether to make something town, castle, pirate, space, etc., maybe someone could come up with something totally (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTW... again!

(...) Isn't that great? I'm amazed they were still there--I found 4 at that price at a TRU in metro Detroit in September last. So you really *are* lucky beyond lucky! :) best LFB (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bionicle Toa now in TRU

(...) Now the Toa are at some Maryland THU for 6.99 a toa. No Turga or Extra Mask packs though. NICK (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW- Tuesday Morning

Hi all, I also just checked out Tuesday Morning shops in Maryland (Georgia Ave. in Wheaton, and Beall Rd. in Gaithersburg). They both still have quite a lot of items including the sets listed below: Movie Studio $99 Catapult Crusher $3.99 Reasearch (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bionicle Toa now in TRU

Washington, PA TRU had the whole collection of Toas, in sizable numbers. At first I thought they just had the air Toa, but all of the others were shelved separately from him. It looks like Lego ships these as solid cases and not as assortments like (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  BRICK Direct Announcement New Look & Feel Site & New Release

Hello LEGO Fans!! BRICK Direct has additional more LEGOS products in store. We have new and old LEGOS alike. Click by and check out our great deals! Here’s what’s new: (URL) RELEASE ---...--- Promotional 3438 McDonald's Restaurant ---...--- Boats (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bionicle Toa now in TRU

By Tuesday, Every Toys'R'Us in Northern Georgia will Have Toa, after Scoureing most of them, the only one in stock today was Pohatu at the TRU near the Mall of Georgia, and I am loving this guy! Also, I managed to get 1 more of those Lego (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.market.shopping)

  FOTW... again!

Turn the clock back a few months-- I was at an out of the way TRU that I had never been to... my friends had only told me of its existance a few days earlier, so I had to check it out. And amongst everything there was a Mystic Mountain Time lab. (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW - Tuesday Morning

(...) Hey David, I just replied to another post about this very thing. I also got a Arachnoid Starbase for $3.99! I'm glad to see this was a mistake that was made at more than one spot. I thought maybe the one near me was the only one. I guess some (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW- Tuesday Morning

(...) I think I did pretty good! I only bought one set... I got the large Arachnoid Star Base for $3.99! That's right! $3.99..with tax it came to $4.32! I'd say that was a FOTW, wouldn't you? I think the local Tuesday morning needs to be more (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Target.com - 7115 Gungan Patrol for $5.90

Target.com has had this item on clearance from some time, however the price just dropped from 7.90 to 5.90. Not a great sale, but thought someone may be interested. Dave (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW- Tuesday Morning

My excursion to the store in my area netted the following: Items left were as of 11 am Pacific time Znap 3551 $9.99 (for the motor - there's one left) ?? 4816 (6) - 2.99 (none left) Dungeon 4817 (4) - 2.99 (none left) Jungle Surprise - 1.99 - (2 (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  FOTW - Tuesday Morning

I just hit the two TM's near me, and one of them had two 6977 Arachnoid Star Bases for $3.99. Yep, that's right. About 95% off. Of course I got them both. Maybe some other locations will have them mis-marked as well. Keep your eyes open. (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact