 Marketplace / Shopping / 7627
Re: Jurassic Park III Spotted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 22:21:08 GMT

Both WalMart and TRU in Washington, PA had the JP3 Studio sets today. I
picked up the Spinosaurus Attack set. I really like the dinosaur, and look
forward to the other dino sets. This is also the first time I can recall a
model kit including a significant piece (other than 1x1 tiles and mini-fig
tidbits) that is not part of the pictured model. The kit includes an
inverted, clear, sloped windshield. The kind used for boat models that goes
from 1x4 at the bottom to 2x4 at the top. The only reason it's included is
so you can build the alternative boat model that is pictured on the back.

The same WalMart also had a lot of Bionicle Toas.

Rob