 Marketplace / Shopping / 7621
Re: Jurassic Park III Spotted in New Jersey (USA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 02:11:04 GMT

  I expected not to find anything, but lo and behold, they had
  two of the midrange JP3 sets in stock!  Raptor Rumble and
  Spinosaur Attack, $20 and $35 respectively, were available
  in quantity.  No other JP3 sets were visible, and because I
  am at present REALLY POOR, there wasn't any buying to be done
  on my part (even though the 8x8 octagonal trans-black dome on
  Raptor Rumble had me drooling).

  So, for those within striking distance of this particular TRU,
  surprise! and happy digging!

  Any other sightings?

  all best

  Lindsay

  FUT -> .shopping

I spotted the same 2 sets in a Columbia, SC TRU today.  I didn't buy any
either though.
A little information for the set guide:
1370 has 154 pieces and is named Raptor Rumble Studio
1371 has 178 pieces and is named Spinosaurus Attack Studio
(The back of the latest Mania appearantly incorrectly calls 1370 "Raptor
ATTACK Studio??")