 Marketplace / Shopping / 7577
Re: More Brickbay Issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 01:28:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Will Hess writes:
After a brief outage this afternoon Brickbay is back up.  That's the good
news.  The bad news is that the system appears to have lost feedback details
for feedback given within the last week or so.  Each user still has the
correct feedback number but the actual comments for that time frame are
gone, as are the indications of feedback given / received on the Orders
screens.

Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess

In case you have not noticed my post over in the brickbay discussion forum...
it appears that someone has succeded in 'forking' those three databases. The
ones that were restored over back around the 18th (back to the ~11th), have now
been reactivated (or whatever you call it).

We have now gone back to the data (as of the 18th) for order-detail, feedback
and discussion. The activity since the 18th has vanished from those three. Seems
like we have an A set and a B set. So order detail from 05/11-05/18 which has
been missing since the 18th has reappeared.

Ray