 Marketplace / Shopping / 7572
7571  |  7573
Subject:
More Brickbay Issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 23:44:12 GMT

After a brief outage this afternoon Brickbay is back up.  That's the good
news.  The bad news is that the system appears to have lost feedback details
for feedback given within the last week or so.  Each user still has the
correct feedback number but the actual comments for that time frame are
gone, as are the indications of feedback given / received on the Orders
screens.

Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess