 Marketplace / Shopping / 7575
Re: More Brickbay Issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 00:46:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Will Hess writes:
Mmmmm...there also appears to be a problem with order confirmation emails.
I think Larry was right with the idea that Interland is trying to force
Dan's hand.

Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess

Ironically:

http://support.interland.com/ which is where you are supposed to go for
support issues with hosted sites...

appears to currently be unresolvable, from my machine at least... However
they *do* have a toll free number, 800 589 5060.

I'm not saying you SHOULD call it, mind you, but if you wanted to let them
know how happy you are with them, you certainly *could*.

OK, it came back up, shakily. Here is a link to their feedback form
http://support.interland.com/PublicResourceCenter/Feedback/defaultFeedback.asp

which may or may not be the right place to post anything. (5 min later... it
is not, you have to have a domain name and password) THIS location
https://support.interland.com/PublicResourceCenter/Feedback/feedback.asp is
for feedback about the support site itself. So I left some.

I would suggest posting (or saying) only well reasoned statements
documenting how much revenue you are losing because of their "support",
rather than any major flamage, tempting though that might be.

++Lar