 Marketplace / Shopping / 7563
Re: 7181 and 7191 prices?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 06:19:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Cary Clark writes:
If he's willing to make a big drive, I'd recommend going to the Lego
Outlet store in Virginia (one state up) and asking, pretty please, if
there are any damaged 7181s or 7191s in the back. If he's very polite
and very lucky, he may score one at half price.

The Lego Outlet is less than four hours driving time away from the
mid-state Research Triangle/Raleigh-Durham area. Add two hours for
Charlotte.

   And go before Brickfest--after Brickfest, almost everything
   damaged in the whole store has been bought by, um, mysterious
   strangers. ;)  Or better yet, come to Brickfest, so we can
   meet you!

   Anyways, Meijer (in the Midwest) has the 7181 for 79.99 USD.
   Not great, but if you can find one, you're lucky.

   best

   LFB