 Marketplace / Shopping / 7564
7563  |  7565
Subject:
Turaga Spotted in Michigan (was: Re: Bionicle Toa now in TRU)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 06:31:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, David Wertz writes:
I think you can definately count on seeing these in stores.  The masks are
being marketed as the main collectability portion of the line.  They would
loose out on a lot of business if they do not put them in stores.  Plus they
have been available in stores outside of the US where the Bionicle line was
released earlier.

   Absolutely.  Expect them to be about two bucks a packet.  But I
   don't know if they'll distribute them to general retail--they
   didn't with Slizer discs or the Roboriders equivalents.

   As to the subject matter:  I spotted two of the Turaga in quantity
   in the toy section at the Wixom, MI Meijer.  (Big shock, Meijer is
   ahead of the toy curve...)  They were the ice and earth Turaga, I
   think.  They also had a complete line of Creator sets, a Soccer
   three-pack, and all of the Alpha Team sets.  No Toa, however.

   all best

   Lindsay