 Marketplace / Shopping / 7557
Re: Bionicle Toa now in TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 13:39:17 GMT

I think you can definately count on seeing these in stores.  The masks are
being marketed as the main collectability portion of the line.  They would
loose out on a lot of business if they do not put them in stores.  Plus they
have been available in stores outside of the US where the Bionicle line was
released earlier.

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Robert Brunskill writes:
Washington, PA TRU had the whole collection of Toas, in sizable numbers. At
first I thought they just had the air Toa, but all of the others were
shelved separately from him. It looks like Lego ships these as solid cases
and not as assortments like they did with Throwbots and Roboriders?

So any ideas on whether Lego will sell mask packs in stores or only through
S@H like the Throwbot disks and Roborider wheels?

Rob