 Dear LEGO / 3180
Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 06:44:39 GMT

FYI:

(I suppose) this type of cheap bulk tubs were specifically developed for the
US market because overthere they have legal clones to compete with. In
Europe there are no (legal) clones, so we never got the bargain. So consider
yourself lucky while it lasted :-)

Eric