 Dear LEGO / 3074
Re: No more Blue Tub...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 16:14:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Robert Spinks writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
I asked LEGO netherlands why the blue tub (3033) isn't available overhere. < snip >

Warning - long, involved (and possibly contentious) reply follows
[snip huge email]

Yes, it was rather big!  Sorry!

I fully expect the Blue Tab to be no more in Canada, just based
on observation.

Look on the bright side - perhaps the local market is saturated, and they
can't sell any more in _your_ part of Canada.  I mean, if 3 retailers local
to you were ALL selling it, maybe there is a limit to how many bricks
non-AFOLS can buy - and the limit has been exceeded!  And of course they are
not gone yet (which is good news for me, becuase I am waiting for someone to
put me in touch with Lego USA, so that I can in turn put them in contact
with a UK retailer who have shown an interest in stocking it).

But I still think the best way of finding out for sure if it will be
discontinued is to ask Lego USA (or LegoCanada) - perhaps if it IS to be
discontinued, and enough people make a fuss, it won't be.

Robert Spinks

LUGNETer #1005