 Dear LEGO / 3059
Re: No more Blue Tub...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:01:35 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
I asked LEGO netherlands why the blue tub (3033) isn't available overhere.
In their reply they said set no. 3033 has been discontinued.....
This might explain the recent TRU sale....
Discontinued?  These tubs have only just made it to Australia within the
last couple of months.

Maybe they are using us as a dumping ground for old Lego.  This may not be
such a bad thing if they send us some good stuff!

Martin