 Dear LEGO / 3176
Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 20:14:36 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mike Petrucelli and Eric Kingsley were a bit sad about
3033 . . .

Could I suggest, that if anyone feels upset or angry about the move to
discontinue 3033, they write to Lego.

I think that the points made by Mike Petrucelli and Eric Kingsley were
valid, and very firmly put.  But, unless the people in Lego who make the
decision are told how AFOLs feel, they are unlikely to reverse this
unpopluar decision.  I doubt very much whether the CEO reads dear-lego, so,
perhaps folk could write to him, rather than just vent our spleen on this
newsgroup.

I can let anyone who is interested have a copy of the original letter -
contact me at robert_spiNOSPAMNOWAYnks@hotmail.com (having first removed the
spam block).

Robert

PS What about Eric Harshbarger, who uses 3033 as a raw material for his
sculptures?  see < http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/ >  Boo hoo!