 Dear LEGO / 3179
Diablock: D3-Gigantis!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 19:40:30 GMT

Diablock posted instructions on their website for a gestalt mecha you can build
from their "DiaDroids" line:

http://www.diablock.co.jp/gigasetu1.html

http://www.diablock.co.jp/gigasetu2.html

You can also see pics of the "crystal" versions of the DiaDroids line (same
sets, but with trans-colored bricks) at DiaBlocks main website:

http://www.diablock.co.jp/

To get a feel for what the folks were working with.

Hmm.  Free instructions for combo sets, thus luring people to buy more than one
set from a line...  Didn't LEGO used to do things like this, back when they
were cool?

As it is, looking at these DiaBlock pics, I'm tempted to seek out these sets.
Pretty dang cool.

eric