 Marketplace / Shopping / 7612
Re: Wanted: women's soccer set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 05:46:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, William R. Ward writes:

I've heard tell that there's a new set containing 6 female minifigs,
for the Lego Soccer product line.  I have been unable to see it in
stores, and would very much like to get my hands on one.  Where have
they been found?  I've checked the Toys-R-Us and Kmart in Sunnyvale,
CA.

Shop at Home has them.

++Lar