 Marketplace / Shopping / 7613
7612  |  7614
Subject:
20% off at bluelight.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 08:58:16 GMT

My AT&T Broadband (formerly TCI) cable bill came with a coupon for
"$10 off any purchase of $50 or more" (not including tax or shipping
charges), if you order from bluelight.com and enter the code
"broadband" during checkout.  They're pushing Nickelodeon products,
but it appears to apply to any purchase, including Lego.  I don't
think there's any requirement that you be an actual AT&T Broadband
customer to use the discount.

Also, I notice they have at least some sets listed below MSRP, though
there is no explicit mention of it being on sale.  For example, the
Imperial Shuttle is listed at $29.99 (MSRP $34.99).

--Bill.

                    (formerly known as hermit@bayview.com)
                   Life is too important to take seriously.