 Marketplace / Shopping / 7583
Re: Costco: Where's the LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:15:26 GMT

Where in Central Texas? I'm in Austin.

  Ron

In lugnet.market.shopping, Naji Norder writes:
Greetings:

I visited my first Costco this last weekend, as they are (slowly) making
their way into central Texas.  I was hoping to find a shelf filled with
their latest clearance items as identified here in .shopping.  However, not
only did I find no LEGO sets, I could not even identify a toy section where
things like that could reside.

So, when Costco gets LEGO stuff, where do they usually place it?  I've got a
year free membership at the one about to open near our apartment, but if I
can't find the LEGO sets I probably won't go much.  (I don't really have a
need for 50 lb bags of sausages. ;P )

Thanks,
Naji