 Marketplace / Shopping / 7541
Re: FOTW- Tuesday Morning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 19:04:24 GMT

My excursion to the store in my area netted the following:

Items left were as of 11 am Pacific time

Znap 3551 $9.99 (for the motor - there's one left)
?? 4816 (6) - 2.99 (none left)
Dungeon 4817 (4) - 2.99 (none left)
Jungle Surprise - 1.99 - (2 left)
Pontoon Plane 5925 (1) - 3.99 (15 left)
Rock Radier Crew 4930 (5) - 3.99 (20 left)
2 Primo cloth rattle set - 16.99 (1 left - got this for my new nephew)

Stuff I didn't buy:

Original Throbots - 40 assorted 3.99
2963 Extreme Racer - 15  3.99
"green" Technic trike - 6  3.99
Extreme Creatures - 3  34.99
RoboSports - 3  34.99
Droid Developers kit - 1  34.99
Duplo freight train - 1  49.99
6709 indian chief  - 8  1.99
1088 balck race car  - 12  1.99
6453 Com-link Cruiser - 12  3.99
7104 Desert Skiff -  15  3.99
6032 Catapult   -  15  3.99

several other small box sets (1268, and so on) - 5 or so of each

lots of Pooh Duplo

1 Giant Arachnid base -  49.99

There was only 1 8299 sub in the store, I let a grandmother have it for her
grandson.

Paul Sinasohn
SF Bay Area (BAYLUG)
Lugnet 115