 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2785
2784  |  2786
Subject:
Questions about backordering a set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 21:51:47 GMT

Hey Y'all:

Okay, so I backordered my lot of Guarded Inn sets...so far so good.

1. When will I actually be charged for this order -- today or when it ships?
2. If the totality of my order is sent in different parcels, will I be
charged for shipping on the other parcels, or just the shipping charge I
selected and agreed to during my online purchase?
3. Can I add to this order by calling S@H on the phone and thereby possibly
save on shipping?
4. What if I now want to add an order for a Mosiac or a My Own Train online,
can I add to this existing order or will it be another order altogether?

-- Hop-Frog (never having ordered from Lego.com before)