 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2791
Re: Questions about backordering a set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 00:04:05 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tom Stangl writes:
richard marchetti wrote:
2. If the totality of my order is sent in different parcels, will I be
charged for shipping on the other parcels, or just the shipping charge I
selected and agreed to during my online purchase?

ONE charge.

I haven't actually gone back and looked at my orders, but I'be lately had the
impression that when part of your order is backordered, you end up only ever
getting charged for the shipping on the amount shipped initially. Hmm, couldn't
find any backorders where this seemed to apply, but... I see one thing that
happened... If you order one of the Mania Magazine specials, you get $2.50
shipping no matter how much you order...

Cool!

Frank