 Technic / Bionicle / 511
Re: Bionicle Toa now in TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 04:55:20 GMT

By Tuesday, Every Toys'R'Us in Northern Georgia
will Have Toa, after Scoureing most of them, the only one in stock today was
Pohatu at the TRU near the Mall of Georgia, and I am loving this guy!
Also, I managed to get 1 more of those Lego Mag/Bionicle Comic sets for
anyone interested, AND I may(Just may) end up working at the Lego Outlet!
All in all, A good damn day!

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, David Wertz writes:
Went by Toys 'R' Us tonight to see if they had any Bionicle stuff in yet,
and sure enough, they had all of the Toa.  $6.99 a piece.  I haven't read
anyone else reporting this yet, so I figured I would post.
David