 Marketplace / Shopping / 7561
Re: Keep checking the K-Mart clearance aisle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 20:05:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, David W. Speck writes:
Just FYI to keep checking K-Mart's clearance aisles (or items).  I just found
three 8002 Destroyer Droids in Hummelstown, PA for $12 each.  Guess I'll check
the other K-Marts in the area and on the way back to NY for other finds.

Dave

This weekend in the regular Lego aisle I found a new batch of clearance
items including: Trackmaster $10, Research Glider $3, Car Stunt Studio $15,
& a few others.

Jonathan