 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11148
11147  |  11149
Subject:
BRICK Direct Announcement New Look & Feel Site & New Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 06:12:45 GMT

Hello LEGO Fans!!

BRICK Direct has additional more LEGOS products in store.  We have new and
old LEGOS alike.  Click by and check out our great deals!  Here’s what’s new:

http://www.brickdirect.com

NEW RELEASE
--------------------------------

Promotional
3438 McDonald's Restaurant

--------------------------------

Boats
4012 Wave Cops
4022 C26 Cutter

--------------------------------

Aquazone
6110 Solo Sub
6125 Sea Sprint 9
6145 Cystal Crawler
6195 Neptune Discovery Lab

--------------------------------

Outback
6444 Outback Airstrip
6490 Amazon Crossing

--------------------------------

Divers
6599 Shark Attack

--------------------------------

Town
6563 Gator Landing

--------------------------------

Wild West
6799 Showdown Canyon

--------------------------------

Technic
8226 Mud Masher
8229 Tread Trekker
8417 Mag Wheel Master
8440 Formula Flash
8458 Silver Champion

RE-STOCKED

5958 Mummy's Tomb
6314 City People
6553 Crisis News Crew
9735 Robotics Discovery Set

Don't wait.  There will be gone quickly.  Don't let passing it.  Good Luck.

Christopher Layton
Founder
BRICK Direct