 Local / Canada / Ontario / 89
Re: Lego aircraft, and additional S@H stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 23:13:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Pierre Normandin writes:
(snip)

I've just call S@H Canada and took 3x the 2147.  The *very, very nice* woman
told me that, as a member of the Club, if I ask for the 1808 (sold out),
they will ship me the 2147 as a substitute for the same price, $9.99US, and
only $2.50US for shipping, no matter the quantity!!!  Now THAT is a good • deal!!!

$9.99US instead of $28US (in the Lugnet database) !!!!
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2147

That's nice to know. The lady told me that I could get the Dragon Fly as a
substitute and said something about $16.99, which I thought sounded OK, but
I never caught on that she was saying I got it at the Cloud Hopper price,
because it was a substitute. Now I feel better. Although I sure wish I could
have got at least one Cloud Hopper. Oh well.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)