 Local / Canada / Ontario / 81
Re: My mania magazine is here :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 22:32:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Bradley Dale writes:
Mine came with two copies of BIONICLE #1- one in a bag with the magazine, and
one in its own bag.  The magazine is decent, but the MOCs aren't as cool this
time.

And here are the real Ontario prices of the S@H specials:

KC501 Turanga Collector's Kit
$33.70

Raptor Rumble Studio
$37.12

Cloud Hopper
$20.36

Hi Bradley,

How can I get my hands on a Cloud Hopper?
I badly need to populate my airports

Eric.