 Local / Canada / Ontario / 83
82  |  84
Subject:
Lego aircraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 15:06:07 GMT

Hi,

Well I managed to order 5 1808 Cloud Hopper yesterday morning - they
were only 9.99 U.S. each with cheap shipping so my order was ~$59 U.S!

The lady asked me for a code - I used 'sp501' - which turned out to be a
U.S code, but she let me order them anyway.  Anyone have the canadian
code?  I might like to order some more since it is such a good set for
$9.99!

On another note, I have heard that 2147 Dragon Fly is now available.
Has anyone from Canada (or anywhere else for that matter) picked one up
yet?

Also, where could I find a 1775 or other lego jet?

Kevin
--
Bradley Dale wrote:

Hi Bradley,

How can I get my hands on a Cloud Hopper?
I badly need to populate my airports

Eric.

Call LEGO S@H at 1-800-453-4652, or wait for your Mania Magazine and it will
come with an order form.  The offer lasts until July 30, but the Cloud Hopper
is in limited quantities.