 Marketplace / Shopping / 7609
Re: TM: Why didn't I know about this sooner??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 23:39:59 GMT

Mike Timm <mtimm@usinternet.com> writes:
On Wed, 30 May 2001 22:34:07 GMT, William R Ward <bill@wards.net>
wrote:
I finally made it to a couple of the Tuesday Morning shops ... I can't
wait to get home and start playing with my new acquisitions.  I only
wish that I'd known there were Tuesday Morning shops in my area
earlier!

Well now that you know, sign up for their mailing list at their
checkout next time you are in, that way you'll get the flyer before
the event and can scoop up even more great deals :^^)

That I did.

--Bill.

                    (formerly known as hermit@bayview.com)
                   Life is too important to take seriously.