 Marketplace / Shopping / 7545
7544  |  7546
Subject:
FOTW... again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 01:46:03 GMT

Turn the clock back a few months-- I was at an out of the way TRU that I had
never been to... my friends had only told me of its existance a few days
earlier, so I had to check it out. And amongst everything there was a Mystic
Mountain Time lab. Marked down to $50 from $70. Ok, cool. I pick it up. I
bring it to the register. They ring it through at-- $15. With tax it was
$15.75. WOOHOO!

Today. I walk in. Same TRU. YET ANOTHER Mystic Mountain Time Lab is sitting
pleasantly on the shelf (although only the $70 tag is on it-- no $50 tag).
And again, only $15 at the register. WOOHOOx2!

Anyway, I'm happy. :)

DaveE