 Marketplace / Auctions / 1421
Re: Proxy ratcheting: How do auction systems work?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 23:26:48 GMT

John Neal wrote in message <3725ADE5.EC9DEE90@uswest.net>...

  Larry, I think you already pointed this out - I had mentioned to Todd • (in

this group), that people should only be able to bid by the increments, as • a
way to eliminate this.  I did see this implemented on an obscure auction,

Ouch.  Chris, you are obscure!  And *I* thought it was Jude;-)  Check out
http://www.bussetech.com/auction/index.htm

-John

   Ah, John, I did not call Chris Busse's auction obscure, as it says below,
I never found Lego on the referenced site.  Thanks for the link, though.

like this one feature of that particular auction (although I never found
Lego on it).

--

   Have fun!

John ( jdiri14897@email.msn.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m