 Marketplace / Auctions / 1343
Re: Proxy ratcheting: How do auction systems work?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:52:07 GMT

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 23:17:21 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, edboxer@aol.com (Ed Jones) writes:
From the number of the responses to this and a few other Auction
technology threads, maybe we need lugnet.maket.technology group?

Hey, that's a cool name that might work.

Why not lugnet.market.discuss? (or STB lugnet.market.disc? Use appropriate
abbreviation here)  The topic du jour may be auction philosophies and the
best rules to build an auction around, but there are other discussion-type
topics which could be addressed with a discussion group.

Steve