 Marketplace / Auctions / 1306
Re: Proxy ratcheting: How do auction systems work?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 00:02:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, galliard@shades-of-night.com (James Brown) writes:
As a user of eBay, I can not complain.  [...]

That's part of the problem (to take your sentence literally).  eBay's primary
method of feedback is very cleverly directed not at the system, but at the
people who use the system.  If you are frustrated by something about eBay,
they very carefully redirect you so that the simplest path for your
frustration to take is on another user, not against the system itself.

WHOA.

Darn Good Point.

--Todd