 General / 5707
Re: Lord of the Rings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:12:18 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
<snippage of valid criticism of spamcakehead publishers>

On a related note, I still have to get a new set of C.S' Space Trilogy with
newer cover art. It's much better and fitting than the previous stuff.

Ah yes, I think the kids and I shall read those next.  I remember reading
Perelandra with the radio on as a kid, and to this day when I hear "Living Thing"
by ELO, I recall that book.  Which leads me to Jeff Lynne; he's the dreamiest:-)
<honestly>
Now that I've hopelessly strayed OT, I'm setting f-up to .fun so as not to get in
doo-doo with the Big Guy and because I like typing f-up;-)

-John

-Tom McD.
when replying, spamcake makes effective mosquito repellent. it also makes
effective people repellent.

Is it out in the new MEF [1] pump spray yet?

[1] Mother Earth Friendly