 General / 5706
Re: Next destination for Adventurers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:41:15 GMT

How about an urban theme, perhaps. They can explore the bombed out buildings in
Detroit.

Scott Sanburn

Gintaras Rumsas wrote:

Hi all

I was thinkering about what next destination for Adventurers can be. We already
have 1998 Desert theme (Egypt) and 1999 Jungle theme (Maya/Inkas/Amazon). What's
common between them? Temples, ruins, natives (OK, if mummies can be treated as
Egypt natives ;-) ).

It was some thread on the Lugnet about Polar theme for Adventurers. It can be
very nice sets (all in white) in this theme but I do not think that it is very
possible from TLG point of view: no nice temples, no interesting ruins, no
impressive natives. Of course, may be I am wrong ;-)

My personal opinion is that next destination will be Central or South-East Asia:
something close to 1) India/Tybet; 2)China and 3)Cambodia/Thailand/Laos/Vietnam.
Here we have a lot of ruins and temples. Some interesting natives can be found
here too.

Any another ideas?

Play well
Gintaras