 General / 5705
Re: Next destination for Adventurers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 08:01:19 GMT

I agree that if the Adventurers line continues it would make sense that they
head to the ruins of southeast Asia.  What about a place like Atlantis,
though? Perhaps the pursuit of the Holy Grail and the return of Castle sets?
Maybe the search for Mediterranean treasure and the reintroduction of pirates?
What if the adventurers went on a quest to find the ancient wonders of the
world?
Ashley

In lugnet.general, Gintaras Rumsas writes:
My personal opinion is that next destination will be Central or South-East • Asia:
something close to 1) India/Tybet; 2)China and 3) • Cambodia/Thailand/Laos/Vietnam.
Here we have a lot of ruins and temples. Some interesting natives can be found
here too.
Play well
Gintaras