 General / 5594
Re: Lord of the Rings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 20:27:24 GMT

Blake Christopher Gettig wrote:
I really liked reading the hobbit and the other three lord of the rings
books.  I think you could base some great lego set on the theme.  Hmmmm... a
lego Minas Morgul...and don't forget that shelob creature.  You could use the
wizard mini-figure for Gandalf.

One of our servers at work was named "gandalf" -- it had my Lego-made
mascot, complete with sword and staff, taped to the monitor.

Cheers,
- jsproat

--
Jeremy H. Sproat <jsproat@io.com>